Stimulate muscle growth, recover more rapidly from exercise and become more resistant to fatigue during workouts with Kion Amino Acids.
Great new taste, same proven formula!
Whether you’re looking to stimulate faster muscle growth, recover more rapidly from exercise, become more resistant to fatigue during a grueling workout, or just benefit from additional amino acids in their most absorbable form to support aging or a vegan, vegetarian, or ketosis diet, Kion Aminos essential amino acids has you covered.*
The amino acid utilization of Kion Aminos is a whopping 99%, meaning your body is actually absorbing and utilizing the essential amino acids it needs.* Plus, Kion Aminos are formulated in the exact, scientifically validated proportions needed for maximum utilization and absorbed by the body within twenty minutes.*
So if you’re running from the gym, in need of a quick energy boost, staving off hunger pangs, or in the middle of a long workout, you can easily give your body the support it needs – and fast.
Kion Aminos contains:
- Tryptophan to encourage the release of important neurotransmitters and hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine, which, if deficient, can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.
- Methionine to supply sulfur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
- Valine, which is needed for muscle fiber firing, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine, which stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions
- Isoleucine, which is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine, which is important for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine, which stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones such as adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
*The FDA hasn’t evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.