Today’s interview is with your teacher for the grand opening day of Yoga Rocks the Park Denver on June 3rd, owner of Sumits Yoga Colorado, April Feldman!
In addition to the Free Day sponsors who will be featured on these upcoming interviews, Yoga Rocks the Park also has a nonprofit sponsor called Paws Co.
PawsCo is a 100% volunteer-run, animal welfare nonprofit in Denver, CO. They are dedicated to reducing pet overpopulation with a comprehensive approach consisting of Spay/Neuter, Pet Food Drives, and Adoptions.
What you’ll discover in this interview:
- What most people don’t know about April (Hint: this put her on the cover of a magazine)
- Why April says that a Yoga mat is like a magic carpet
- How Sumits Yoga Littleton is giving back to the community
- What Sumits Yoga is and why it’s great for both beginner and experienced Yogis
- Why April loves her students so much
- Why April thinks the world would be so much better if “Yogi” were a political party
*Flyer courtesy of Nick Molina
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, and I will get a commission if you purchase through my links.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Explore Your Fitness has been a passion project of mine since November 2015, and I would love to get your advice.
Check the site out, leave me a review or comment below, and let me know what you think.
I’ll talk to ya again soon. Until then, get out there. Have some fun and Explore Your Fitness!
To your health,
P.S. If you’re interested in having your own podcast, you should check out Podcast Websites.
It’s everything you need to create, grow, and monetize YOUR podcast, including:
• Website creation and development
• Unlimited Podcast hosting
• 24/7 PERSONAL support
• A simple drag & drop design interface
and so much more!
Use code HOSTME for a $10 discount per month for life or
free Podcast Media Hosting & Download Stats for life.